Then all grown up at 18.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN8JDGjrHQ&list=RDybPQKhrQaJ4&index=8
So much for the critics who claim starting so early ruins your voice.

On 12/22/2016 9:56 AM, Frank Znidarsic wrote:
She is great.  Thanks I need that.

Frank Znidarsic

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>
To: VORTEX <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 22, 2016 9:51 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

thank you a lot...
dear Adrian do you like opera?
I do not know if you have read (and listened)

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2011/03/explaining-opera-music-of-all-noises.html

the problem is that some audios are outdated.

As regarding religioud music, do you know the Romanian
COLINDE  DE CRACIUN- you can discover some really good
by simple search on You Tube.

warm greetings,
Peter