From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 1:34 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The SunCell is a LENR system

If you patented your work, you may has a prior art claim on your technology
over Mills. Transmutation occurring in your system will show that you have the
goods in terms of theory(LENR) as opposed to Mills(hydrino) with no
transmutation theoretical basis.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com