Jake is helping me. See the link below.   Another and Tobie is about to.

http://www.frontiergravity.com/active-projects/

Frank Znidarsic

"In my opinion, you have made one of the most important discoveries of all
time, one that will change our understanding of the how the universe works, and
one that will change our world as we know it. This is why I found it immensely
frustrating that this has not picked up any pace.

I am starting to wonder if I should take it upon myself to spread this
information to scientific groups, such as Universities, research institutions
etc."  Tobie