From: bobcook39...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 8:53 AM
To: H Ucar; vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Tresino, EZBW, Barut, h and bound state of spinning magnets

The 1-D nature of strong  magnetic fields IMHO is what increases the odds of
resonant coupling among particles with a magnetic moment.  I can imagine that
this coupling would also work to couple with the magnetic dipole entities
making up nuclei, whether these entities  are quarks per the standard theory or
positrons and electrons per the  Phillipe Hatt’s theory.or William Stubbs’
theory, both of which explain the presence of muons, and electrons and
positrons being constituents of protons and neutrons.

As might be expected these theories find no traction in the established physics
community, which is looking face down, fat, dumb and happy, bowing to their
emperor with many holes in his suit.

H Ucar’s fresh idea  about Plank’s constant being not really a constant is very
intriguing.

Bob Cook

Sent from Mail for Windows 10