Yes, it is interesting to see press attention paid to the EM drive, but no
revelations here.  The first reference is about McCulloch's MiHsC theory.
I have read his book and determined that his theory violates causality.
When I questioned him on that, he agreed, and said he had ideas how that
might be fixed, but it is a problem with what he has presented in his
book.  The other two articles have no new news.  So the articles are more a
measure of the interest in the EM drive.  Thanks for posting.