From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: Vortex <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 21, 2017 10:07 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Penon described the position of flow meter

Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Question: do yu have information from Rossi or you have the piping
diagram of the plant showing clearly and exactly (as position) where
in the gravity return pipe was placed the flowmeter?

This information is from Rossi! He uploaded these statements by Penon. I have
this, and I also have a diagram showing the same thing, with the flow meter in
the gravity return pipe.

Are you saying you don't believe Rossi and Penon when they tell you where they
put the flow meter?

Can you ke a look and tell where was placed the main pump (for 1500
kg/hour- floating in the air or firmly placed on the ground?

There were many pumps, but they could not produce this much flow.

In any case NOT measuring the flow of water which enters directly
to the generators and using a 25 times undersized pipe for steam are fatal
flaws and if your favorite author Murray got it right than he is the diamond
witness for IH.

This statement is from Rossi and Penon, not Murray. THEY TOLD YOU where they
put the flow meter. It says:

The steam is then passed through the customer’s facility, where it cools up to
its condensation – flowmeter for measuring the flow rate of cooling water inlet
into the shelter.

 On the contrary if he errs than he is just a plant illiterate
trying to find imaginary things- doing harm fo those who have paid him.

It is not imaginary. This is a document from Rossi filed in the lawsuit.

If you have such a ardent desire to contradict my assertions, show the diagram
and..finita la commedia!

Why do you need a diagram when you have text from Rossi describing this? Why
don't you believe Rossi?