Subject: The Watchdog security system is coming along

It takes a short video with sound using the Media Recorder class.
You set it up by entering your Gmail address, password, and the recipient's
address.

Mouse movement triggers the system and sends an alert with an attached video to
the recipient.
A pad under with mouse will be tied to a string.  Movement of the pad triggers
the action.
I am working on a modified motion detecting mouse also.

The  man down body-cam will be similar.  It will record in a loop and trigger
on a change in orientation.

Development is about 50% compete.  The video recorder and player are now
working.
The rest I have done with other apps and it should have no hang up from this
point.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/temp/watch_dog__1_.png

Frank Znidarsic