https://arxiv.org/pdf/1509.05264

Disorder, synchronization and phase locking in non-equilibrium
Bose-Einstein condensates

There is a kind of Bose condinsation that can exist at any temperature and
applies to polaritons.

To draw an analogy, consider an array of funnels that are each being
filled at a different rate. But the funnels are entangled in a condinsate.
These funnels are losing liquid at the same rate but are being filled at
different rates. We would expect that there would be some funnels that
would overflow, but all the funnels maintain the same liquid level. All the
funnels share liquid between each other to maintain the same level of
fluid. The liquid that would have overflowed is shared between the funnels
through and entangled liquid transfer interface. Any funnel that has a low
level of liquid input would maintain its level through the additional
entangled transfer of liquid with and between other funnels with a more
that average liquid filling rates.

This is how a collection of "N" polaritons act like one huge single
polariton with N members. This huge single polariton can store a
huge amount of energy in its condinsate. It can absorb a huge amount of
energy (super-absorption) but most importantly, any single polariton can
access  all the energy stored in the condinsate (super-radiance) and can
use that energy to disrupt nuclear functions in a single nucleus.

This Bose condinsate condition can exist at ANY temperature and depends
only on the special nature of polaritons to exist.