Biberian's results seem iffy to you, though they came within 48 hours
of the gamma ray finding of MFMP.   And then MFMP just dropped the
inquiry due to some personal constraints rather than the lack of
promise in the inquiry.   You essentially admit to not clicking on the
link due to a typo.  MFMP got to within an inch of the holy grail and
then went off to chase white rabbits down their holes, and you
criticize... me?   No wonder interest in LENR is at an alltime low.

There is no known chemical interaction that leads to
hydrogen/deuterium generating gammas when mixed with nickel/palladium.
  Even if there is no excess heat, it MUST be a nuclear phenomena.
Even the skeptopath Kirk Shanahan acknowledges this, and he is one to
throw out all 153 of those peer reviewed replication papers that you
published.