Of course they are doing it to make money and they don't care if their
products put people out of work. The point is employers aren't going to use
robots in the service sector if the robots are more expensive and/or less
flexible​ than a human. I think most people on the list are unaware of how
subservient labour has become over the last 30 years with stagnate real
wage growth, the decline of unions and labour codes being rewritten to
allow for a more flexible workforce.

Harry