In a message dated 2/8/2006 9:41:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Moving forward requires a
> substantial attitude change, the good old American "can do"  attitude.
> This can do attitude is the opposite of that demonstrated  by Exxon Mobil
> Senior Vice President Stuart McGill.  A united  political position that we
> have to break our addiction to foreign oil  should go a long way toward
> the needed attitude change.  A fully  united position is not there yet,
> but with Bush's State of the Union  address, the possibility of such a
> united front seems to be there for  the first time.
According to the Alternative 4 theory (4 Alternatives to avoid global warming), the elite and rich on Earth found that they may not be able to travel to Mars to escape global warming, and hence they may have to stop global warming on Earth by using magnetic car motors and other nonpolluting technologies as are available presently by patent (H.R. Johnson patent No. 4,151,431 on April 24, 1979 permanent magnetic motor) and are feasible according to Hitachi Motor Co.  The Harp and Tesla energy beam technologies have been secretly used to cool the atmosphere to reduce global warming.  Even though Tesla discovered through his radio communications with E.T.'s and time travelers, that there were groups trying to create an ice age on Earth by means of encouraging global warming through the use of fossil fuels, there are groups of E.T.'s associated with the Creator of the Universe at the Center of the Universe, who have sent designs of magnetic technologies to us- http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/master.pdf, so that some E.T.'s are friendly, and want us to use magnetic technologies to end global warming and prevent an ice age so that Earth remains habitable on the surface.