Alain, when I tried to get into detail with Jed, the subject had already
changed, at least in my mind. But, implementing AI,  for me,is one capable
of understanding contexts, is different from any type of technology we know
it. It is not a mere aide to human skills, this time is really erasing the
human part from the equation. So, what I tried to argue, being optimistic
perhaps, it is that AI is not so devastating because it is simply not AI
proper. It is rather a misnomer for techniques that allow some simple
activities to be done by a automatically.

The strong AI which I am really scared of, is such that even innovation
centers you mention would be soon made useless, since AI would be able to
do that. These people would be really be left to poverty and there would be
no interest in bringing anything to them.