Hey guys
Perhaps we could forget I mentioned Rossi.  Its the graph, which does look as if it contains interesting data, that interested me.

Nigel

On 10/03/2018 22:23, Adrian Ashfield wrote:
As you won't believe anything short of working reactors on the market, I see no point in continuing this discussion. Rossi has stated he is not going to show anything more of the QX until they are in production and he hopes that will be before the end of 2018.

-----Original Message-----
From: JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2018 4:34 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:1/f squared gamma distribution from Rossi-like

Wait a minute – Adrian says he has independent evidence of a factory.
This seems at first blush to be  irrational if not silly… but heck --  let’s hear or see this evidence ! Hopefully it will not come from Rossi or one of his sock puppets and hopefully there will be a building and assembly line and hopefully it will not be called JM Enterprises but maybe it will be filled with those robots which he promised were coming to Boston back in 2012 for that other factory, the one which was to make the prE-Scat before IH entered the picture.
But first – you do not need a factory---  do you !?!
Actually Rossi could totally rehabilitate his crappy reputation with any honest and independent showing of a working device. Why build a factory without a product to show ? Doesn’t it make more sense to have a physicist show the product being tested at a local University before you go over to the factory? He likes Sweden and Gothenburg would be an excellent choice for a reliable place with a top level  physics department - to test and show it off.