From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 7:34:17 AM
To: Vortex-l
Subject: [Vo]:Dark Matter as a "sterile antineutron" and the LENR connection

A good case (but preliminary)is being made in several physics Labs around the
World, involving the characterization of a dark matter particle which is both
common and related to the neutron, but sterile and slightly lower in mass. In
fact, it appears that about 1% of any neutron beam from any neutron
generator(planned or unplanned) will consist of this particle, which seems to
oscillate back and forth (as with neutrino oscillation). It has been called an
X-particle, but it could actually be antimatter, or the equally exotic "mirror
matter". As an uncharged particle it does not normally annihilate with matter
but when it does, only muons are seen - never gamma photons. It is more like a
mirror image neutron than what we expect of antimatter, but it seems to consist
of antiquarks.

Of course, in the vastness of our Universe, there could be more than one kind
of dark matter, perhaps many varieties, and this may be only a small percentage
of all dark matter. It is surprising that the new particle seems to be
basically an antineutron. It is also possible that this particle is the same
one which appears as many of the forms of "dense hydrogen," such as UDH and
also the ultra low momentum neutron. In other words, we could finally be
getting close to identifying a unique dark matter particle which has been
notably responsible for some of the past anomalies lumped together as "cold
fusion". At least this is one broad interpretation of the research:

https://physicsworld.com/a/neutron-anomaly-might-point-to-dark-matter/

[1801.01124] Dark Matter Interpretation of the Neutron Decay
Anomaly<https://arxiv.org/abs/1801.01124>

This "second type of neutron" whether it is ultra low momentum or not, would be
largely indistinguishable from LENR dense hydrogen but with a variation in
lifetime. It would not be the exact UDH of Holmlid, but there are many theories
which are similar and it seems like a more accurate picture will emerge soon
involving electron orbital "shrinkage" which converts protons into a light
sterile neutron composed of antiquarks.