At one time, I had high hopes for Godes.  The more I followed him, it
became more evident that he and everyone else were enamored with his skills
and credentials as an EE.  Neither he, nor others, are skeptical enough of
his results to figure out what he has done wrong.  It probably wouldn't be
that hard to disprove--simply measure input power at the wall before his
generation of high voltage / frequency AC waveform.  Both he and others
have assumed that he is such a good electrical engineer that he never could
have made a mistake at measuring that power.  In the meantime, millions of
dollars have potentially been wasted.  I remain happy to apologize and
stand corrected should Godes or Tanzella of SRI say, "Look here, we
measured input power at the wall."  He supposedly had this electrolysis
system years ago that could give you a COP of 2 years ago and could turn
LENR on at will.  But in all this time, input power at the wall has never
been reported.

Jack