From: Vibrator ! <mrvibrat...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:34:15 PM
To: vortex-L@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:A simple example of Mechanical Over-Unity

It looks to me like a fait accompli, but i might as well be claiming prince
Albert in a can.  Yet i NEED to know whether this is real or crass error.  Some
kind of resolution!

It's just basic mechanics - force, mass & motion.  I know there's people here
with a good grasp of classical physics - and this really IS dead-simple - all i
need is anyone confident enough in that knowledge to be prepared to 'call it',
one way or the other.

I'm on me lonesome here - no academic contacts whatsoever, and with the mother
of all absurd claims..

What it is:

 - Changing MoI, whilst rotating, without performing any work against CF force.
 Decreasing and increasing MoI this way effectively creates and destroys
rotational KE.

 - MoI is caused to 'flip', instantly, thus causing an instantaneous change in
velocity, ie. a binary change in physical velocity, without physically
accelerating, or equivalently, via an effectively infinite acceleration.

 - A series of Working Model sims demonstrating these results, tracking all
input and output energy; the latter, calculated via two independent routes in
parallel, with perfect agreement and in apparent confirmation of OU.

There are two different forms of input work applied:

 - crude 'motors' - tho not meaningfully 'electrical'; they're simply torque
controlled over angle, and so producing a "torque * angle" plot

 - 'linear actuators' - but again, merely the application of linear force
controlled over a displacement, and again plotted accordingly

So i've been taking these two integrals - at least, in those cases where's
there's any input work at all - as 32,765 data points crunched with a Riemann
sum via Excel.

Happy to provide those if anyone wants to see 'em.

Likewise, if anyone wants to see any variations / sanity checks, i can knock up
more sims..

The thing is, in the most basic form of the interaction, there's no input work
at all.. yet a 200% KE gain.

With only a very trivial modification (gravity brought into play), the gain
rises to 800% - partly because the torque * angle integral goes substantially
negative..

I've solved it down to 1/10th of a microjoule, so the gain appears to be many
orders over noise.

Please - anyone - is this for real or have i completely lost it?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P1tlUn7THSKZ0CjWaFHFzFtOfrYVY6Ls

NB: MoI switch-downs greater than factors of two are equally feasible - so we
could likewise square or cube rotKE with little more difficulty..

Climbing the walls here..