"The whole
process is slagless and the only product is molten Fe–Si alloy drained from
the bottom and carbon monoxide (CO)
effluent gas which burns at the top of the furnace, combining with the
atmospheric oxygen to become CO2 which is
released through a stack after scrubbing as per applicable environment
regulations."

The CO that was not transmuted to Si and Fe is burned as CO2 and vented
then scrubbed. Neither C nor O combined chemically with Fe–Si as per
chemical analysis. But carbon was thought to transmute to Si and Fe as per
Carbon Arc LENR experiments [5–8] in which anomalous generation of Si and
Fe was observed..

Using the estimated energy release values of 17.13 MeV/atom of Si or 49.58
MeV per atom of Fe given in
Appendix B, for the postulated nuclear transmutation reactions, it can be
shown that corresponding to 4.25 ton of metal
transmutation, the power generated should have been the equivalent of the
total thermal power generated by hundreds
of 1000MWe nuclear power stations.

Appendix B contains the expected excess energy gain from nuclear binding
energy released in the transmutation process.

This situation goes to show that transmutation  produced by the LENR
reaction is not a major source of excess heat,

Richard P. *Feynman:* It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it
doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with *experiment*,
it's wrong.