commercial product.

From: Teslaalset

I watched his presentation via YouTube, but it was not mentioned there
(including the questions part).

Check Zeiner-Gundersen’s presentation at ICCF-21. Not sure but it could have
come out in later questioning.
"In fact, it is now becoming evident what Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen may have
meant when he said that they are no longer using the Shell catalyst (iron
oxide) of Holmlid but have made an improvement."
➢ What is the source of this statement?