Hi,
[snip]
>It is as I read somewhere, as long as there are several trillion dollars of
>oil untapped, cold fusion will remain "fringe science".  When we need it,
>it will suddenly become accepted.  Same with AG.

1) If we wait until all the oil has been burned, then global warming will have
long passed the tipping point.
2) The oil would actually more valuable as a chemical feedstock than as fuel.
3) We need AG now. It would allow us to colonize the rest of the Solar system.:)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success