*The unification of the *electromagnetic
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism>, weak
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_interaction>, and strong
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_interaction> interactions
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction> could explain where
the process of transmutation of elements is coming from in LENR. The
environment in and around  the EMF singularity could be where the strong
force unification reverts the evolution of matter formation back to the
conditions that were prevalent at the earliest epochs in the evolution of
infant universe.