Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lutz Jaitner has commented on the images of craters found and shared on the
> Pd coated Ohmasa vibrator plates

I know nothing about this device, but perhaps the vibrations caused a
problem. Anyway, Mizuno ran a cell for 3 years, producing considerable
excess heat, but there was no damage to it. Other have run cells for a long
time and claimed they produced heat, with no damage. So I doubt this is a
problem. Or, if it is, I suppose there must be a way to prevent the damage.

Some techniques, such as glow discharge, definitely produce damage. They
destroy the cathode in about 15 minutes.