In my view, there are two independent processes at play in the LENR
reaction such as happens in the Mizumo mesh: transmutation and vacuum
energy extraction. This leads to confusion about what nuclear reactions are
producing energy because we don't see any energy produced by transmutation
but we do see energy produced by vacuum energy extraction. False
equivalences are naturally drawn which are invalid. The energy produced by
fusion is not visible to us but the energy produced by vacuum energy
extraction is visible. Relating this vacuum energy to the fusion reaction
is misleading and invalid.