http://www.jmcchina.org/html/2019/1/20190101.htm

Replication of biologic transmutation using a chemical reaction.

The productivity of the transmutation was a function of the ambient
temperature of the solution. 75C produced the most transmutation. Note that
there was no report of a heating effect or other energy release that
accompanied the transmutation.