Jurg—

Thanks for those additional comments.  I would guess that those folks not
familiar with the nature of the SO(4) 6 dimensions will have some of the
questions I sent along.

One more question regards  the existence of the magnetic lines.  Does the
theory identify a cause for the lines between events?  Regarding this question,
application of the Biot-Savart Law of classical EM theory is used in SO(4)
physics, is it not?

  You seem to say that the lines propagate in 3-D space at the speed of light
as in classical/relativistic theory, but are associated with a Clifford torus,
which “starting at the source, what typically is a harmonic moving charge.”  It
seems that you suggest that  that the rotating torus surface is itself a
dimension and influences all points in 3-D space (which you call “free space.”)
  I may be inferring too much?

Is there any free space that is not influenced by the magnetic lines?

Does the concept of “cause and effect” apply to the mapping you   discuss?

Comment:

I have started to read reference 8 concerning the Biot-Savart operator.  It
appears to apply to SO(4) physics.  However it does appear that the math of
reference 8 assumes a continuous vector function  that would address angular
momentum.  In my humble opinion angular momentum is quantized at h/2pi in the
real world where the Biot-Savant operator is applied per the assumption of
reference 8.  (h is Planck’s constant.)

I also conclude that the magnetic flux of SO(4) physics is quantized in order
to explain real quantum changes in a system’s angular momentum.  I.e., the
“spinors” should be predicted to exist  in discrete quanta.

Bob Cook