The harm from the virus is significant and lasting for many even if it does
not kill.
Also Corona viruses, well there has never been a successful vaccine for a
corona virus and immunity seems not to be lasting.

Indeed about a 3rd of those who have had it seem not to have notable levels
of antibodies.

So herd immunity is really untenable, it needs to be stopped, not easy, but
the only way it's not just going to keep on hitting humanity again and
again with what seem to be at the most optimistic to be a roughly 1%
fatality rate.

I have found two US manufacturers of 222nm bulbs, not sure though that
either have enough output.

Good to know it's krypton chloride, wasn't aware.