i.e. the modern version of Ptolemaic epicycles

    On Sunday, 14 June 2020, 01:31:32 BST, ROGER ANDERTON
<r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>>I wonder what they mean by "information" when they say in the introduction
>>that the "information speed" never exceeds the speed light.<<
I think its bluff.
said anything about there being "information speed".

Its just something that relativists have had to invent to try to save
relativity.
What they believe is relativity; they have just got all wrong.
Nothing in Einstein 1905 about c being a limiting speed; its just a
misinterpretation that they impose and go to absurd lengths to try to save.