On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:51 PM Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:46 PM Robin <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> So if an insult was intended, none taken. :)
>>

> No, Donk was my favorite character in "Crocodile Dundee".  Reminded me of
> my uncle.

I joined this list over 2 decades ago at the encouragement of Chris
Tinsley, who I met on the MUFON forum of CompuServe where I was a moderator
and investigator for the Mutual UFO Network.  He encouraged me to join;
whereby, I could ask questions of Hal Puthoff directly since he
participated on Vortex at the time.  Chris also introduced me to Eugene
Mallove, another UFO fan; although, a bit more reserved than Chris.

Dr. Puthoff was very approachable and even open to answering questions
about his involvement in Remote Viewing research among other things.
Little did I know (not a reference to Scott :) that Chris got me here
because I was skeptical of Cold Fusion and I learned the truth on the forum.

Back then, the forum was fun with literally hundred of posts per week and a
lot of jovial posts along with the science.

So, no harm intended Robin.  It's just that I've wasted a lot of time on
Randell Mills while the power industry has wasted a lot of money.  Pity
that kind of money did not go to Fleischmann and Pons back in the day.
But, hey, it was not meant to be.

Cheers!