Several presentations have now been uploaded to the upcoming LENR
Workshop in Memory of Dr. M. Srinivasan. You don't have to wait for the
Workshop. Some of the slide presentations have a voice-over so you get the
whole presentation. Mine does, and so does Frank Gordon's, which is
interesting. You can download the presentations and hear them now.

Maybe they all have voice-overs? I have not downloaded them all.

Tom Grimshaw did a video presentation.

See:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n9Fce0UMU4ch23mvCJ9XYAy8Ac43V5Tt9EwDlm6hocU/edit#

Incidentally, adding an audio track to a PowerPoint slide is harder
than you might think. I suggest you practice for an hour or so. Try playing
back several times. There are some tricky aspects of it. For example you
have to pause between slides or the audio track fades out and then booms
back at the next slide. The pretend laser pointer feature is hard to
use. You have to have three hands. It is even harder with the computer
mouse I use, because it has no buttons. (Don't ask . . .) You have to hold
the laser for a while and move it slowly, which I did not do, as you see
from my presentation.