That was a scammer's spam.   The bot actually subscribed itself!

On Tue, 2 Mar 2021, US Tech Support wrote:
From: US Tech Support <billing ustechsquads com>

Order No. US76553

Dear Member,

First and foremost, we want to thank you for your continued investment
with US Tech Support. Without your loyalty and support, we would not be
able to continuously provide our members with valuable benefits and actively
develop our industry. Put simply, you make what we do possible.

It’s been a year since we first met you, and we’re looking forward to many
more years! Did you know that your US Tech Support membership expires
today?

Since your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process
charge on March 02 2021.

There is no action required from your end. This email is just to remind you
about the payment charge.

Please don’t let your membership lapse! There are better options than paying
an additional dollar to attend monthly events.

The good news is, This year we have an extra incentive for you after renewal
of your membership by March 03 2021. You do not need to take any action; we
just wanted to let you know.Thanks for your continued support and have a
great day.

Sincerly,

US Tech Support

2500 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206, United States
845 704 1177

Issues with this transaction?
You have 24 hours from the date of the transaction to open a dispute.
For assistance Call *** 704 1177
©2020 US Tech Support.  All rights reserved

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci