From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 3:40 AM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Higgs mode

I never could understand how magnets could produce overunity effects until the
Higgs mode has turned up in anisotropic magnets.

To refresh our memories from a old post from Russ Gerorge as follows:

I had the privilege of standing in the parking lot of the hotel where Chukan ov
had his demo running for several hours in the company of Martin Fleischmann
fusing some of our little grey cells over that device. Chukanov answered or at
least responded to every single question we posed to him and we sent many his
way. It was a fascinating and captivating demo. Martin was the kind of man who
had insatiable curiosity and not a mean molecule in his body and showed it in
his sincere interest and professorial manner. Chukanov sent us both away with
several large chunks of his metal.

Meanwhile the hundreds of ICCF conference attendees almost entirely shunned the
‘parking lot demo’ and Chukanov, especially the self-appointed high priest
insiders of cold fusion. There was little but derision and snide attacks behind
Chukanov’s back at the meeting.

After a couple hours in hot afternoon sun with Chukanov and his machine Martin
and I adjorned to the beach and floated for a long time like basking whales
chatting about this and that.

Somewhere in my collection of ‘cold fusion’ holy treasures I have some of
Chukanov’s SmCo5 metal. I think I will dig it out and see if some of the recent
‘activation’ ideas make it work even better!

The SmCo5 magnet is an anisotropic magnet.

https://arxiv.org/abs/2007.02498

Stable Higgs mode in anisotropic quantum magnets

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 5:06 PM Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com