Interesting idea.

And while I don't think there are many things that could be introduced as a
toy (Otis T. Carr's patent aside) ...
Or maybe a perpetual motion toy, albeit if that was cheap enough to be for
kids it would be a toy adults would want even more (executive toys).

I think that images that manifested a tangible energy-like phenomena that
kids could feel could appeal to at least some parents.

Of course the designs will have to be less controversial that the top image
which is a swastika (happily not just a Nazi thing and in no way resembles
the Nazi version).

Of course not all kids can feel the phenomena any more than all adults, but
perhaps the percentage is higher as kids haven't been so heavily
indoctrinated against such ideas yet.

Maybe at any rate a book for kids and one for adults could be a way to go.

Maybe a colouring book.