From: Jürg Wyttenbach <ju...@datamart.ch>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2022 6:35 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Max Planck quote

According to the new SO(4) physics model all mass is EM mass and as a such can
go into resonance with all other EM mass. If the energies match then an action
may happen. Even more interesting is that EM fields in fact act/resonate
instantaneously. Only a follow up mass like action is limited to the speed of
light. The transfer of information = change in quantum configuration is not
bound to energy. So factually all mass bound "information states" in the
universe can be in direct contact and exchange information.

Consciousness awareness is the highest level of culture we can attain. But I
doubt that dumb animals feel unhappy about not knowing that they exist. In fact
this knowledge is the biggest burden we carry and as it look now mankind is
unable to do so. (See also the movie planet of the monkeys).

So before we discuss about the fiction of a big bang we have 100000% more
important problems to solve.

Help to save the planet.E.g. by supporting Russ George and his OPR work. Or by
supporting our cold fusion work that is 100% reproducible.

J.W.