Would you think (assuming there was potentially something to be affected in
the first place) that sounded plausible that enough EM energy given correct
application that some effect could be developed?

I think most would agree that EM energy affecting something in the
background of space is perfectly reasonable and even an established fact.

In which case it is merely an issue of how intense the radiation would need
to be to begin to have an effect?

But would anyone really assume that below that level, there would be no
affect what-so-ever?  Or just a more subtle, marginal effect?!

I am looking more for an answer, does anyone think it* isn't* plausible
that electromagnetic energy could affect space?

But you can still see if you are sensitive.

Maybe it could be felt by some percentage of the population?   Give it a
try if you like.

https://ibb.co/dDRswWt