I set up two customized ChatGPT chatboxes for LENR-CANR.org. They access
data from LENR-CANR.org only, not the rest of the internet. Unfortunately,
the utility program I am using can only index a handful of papers, so these
are temporary. They are experimental. You can see how ChatGPT will work as
a search and index system for one website in the future.

I put the chatboxes on this page:

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=2988

(I did not put this in the menu system, so you can only access it directly
from that link.)

This page lists the documents I indexed, and shows some sample enquiries.

Go ahead and play around with this if you like. It is limited to 600
enquiries per month, so please do not enter dozens of enquiries.