I am still waiting for ChatFast to upgrade my subscription so I can include
many documents. I may be able to include the entire library. I have been
shrinking documents by removing figures and spaces. It seems that 600 MB
may be enough for all of the text. Most of it, anyway.

I have been running some of the older documents through Amazon's AWS
Textract AI OCR utility. The cost is very reasonable, $1.50 per 1000 pages.
It does a fantastic job! I thought the older documents such as ICCF3 would
not be suitable for a Bot, but the output from Textract is nearly error
free. Here are two paragraphs chosen at random from the ICCF3 book, p. 163.
Here is the OCR output from Adobe Acrobat, which is rated as one of the
best OCR programs for a desktop computer. You can see it has many OCR
errors such as "infonnation" instead of "information."

The analysis of all the infonnation acquired dming the expe1iment is still
in
progress. No evidence of neutron emission has been found in the analysis of
the total
counts integrated in 10 minutes time intervals. Even if our background
level is very
high, we can exclude the occmTence in the present expe1iment of events
generating
flux of thousands neutrons per second, seen in some previous expe1iment,
lasting
even few seconds.

The analysis of the coITelated neutron events (R scaler) with the parallel
analysis of the pulses wave fonn has shown the occuITence of several events
whose
pulse lasts for several hundreds of μs with overlapping of pulses and which
give a
big increment of the R scaler. The characte1ization of such anomalous
events is still
underway, aiming to check the digitized wavef01m of all the pulses acquired
dming
all the ten minutes time intervals in which a value of R different from the
background
value has been found. Such analysis is extended also to characterize
sporadic events
occmTed dming the background acquisition with abno1mal R scaler increment,
in
order to asses or reject a possible different nature between the events
occmTing when
the electrolysis process is active from those occuning when the process is
stopped.

Here is the output from AWS. This is letter perfect. There are some errors
by the author such as "lasting even few seconds."

The analysis of all the information acquired during the experiment is still
in
progress. No evidence of neutron emission has been found in the analysis of
the total
counts integrated in 10 minutes time intervals. Even if our background
level is very
high, we can exclude the occurrence in the present experiment of events
generating
flux of thousands neutrons per second, seen in some previous experiment,
lasting
even few seconds.

The analysis of the correlated neutron events (R scaler) with the parallel
analysis of the pulses wave form has shown the occurrence of several events
whose
pulse lasts for several hundreds of us with overlapping of pulses and which
give a
big increment of the R scaler. The characterization of such anomalous
events is still
underway, aiming to check the digitized waveform of all the pulses acquired
during
all the ten minutes time intervals in which a value of R different from the
background
value has been found. Such analysis is extended also to characterize
sporadic events
occurred during the background acquisition with abnormal R scaler
increment, in
order to asses or reject a possible different nature between the events
occurring when
the electrolysis process is active from those occurring when the process is
stopped.

I wish I could replace the underlying text in the ICCF3 Acrobat image file
with this text. If anyone knows how to do that, please contact me.

I have submitted various documents to ChatBot, in text and Acrobat format.
Today I tried submitting a web page: BARC Studies in Cold Fusion (
https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=463). The bot reads that page and
then answers questions about it. Here is an exchange:

Hello! What can I do for you today?

What does this source say about autoradiographs?
This source includes a Polaroid autoradiograph from M Srinivasan, Neutron
Physics Division, which can be viewed for a larger image and more
information.

Learn more [This is a link. When you click on it, it displays the "BARC
Studies" page.]

what paper did Nayar write?
M.G Nayar co-authored the paper "Preliminary Results of Cold Fusion Studies
Using a Five Module High Current Electrolytic Cell" in the book BARC
Studies In Cold Fusion, BARC-1500.

Learn more [Same link]

What is the URL of this paper?
I'm sorry, I do not have access to the internet and therefore cannot
provide URLs. However, the book BARC Studies In Cold Fusion, BARC-1500,
which includes the paper "Preliminary Results of Cold Fusion Studies Using
a Five Module High Current Electrolytic Cell" by M.G Nayar, can be found in
the LENR-CANR.org library.

What papers did Rout, R. K. author or coauthor?
R.K Rout co-authored several papers, including "Evidence for Production of
Tritium via Cold Fusion Reactions in Deuterium Gas Loaded Palladium,"
"Detection of high tritium activity on the central titanium electrode of a
plasma focus device," "Phenomenon of Low Energy Emission from
Hydrogen/Deuterium Loaded Palladium," "Update on observation of low-energy
emissions from deuterated and hydrated palladium," and "Copious low energy
emissions from palladium loaded with hydrogen or deuterium."

What papers pertain to tritium?
Several papers in the provided data pertain to tritium, including "Evidence
for Production of Tritium via Cold Fusion Reactions in Deuterium Gas Loaded
Palladium" by R.K Rout et al., "Investigation of Low Level Tritium
Generation in Ni-H2O Electrolytic Cells" by M. Sankaranarayanan et al.,
"Tritium and Excess Heat Generation During Electrolysis of Aqueous
Solutions of Alkali Salts With Nickel Cathode" by M. Srinivasan et al., and
"Tritium Analysis of Samples Obtained from Various Electrolysis Experiments
at BARC" by T.S Murthy et al.

What can you tell me about Dr. P. K. Iyengar?
Dr. P.K. Iyengar was the former director of the Bhabha Atomic Research
Centre (BARC) and is considered the father of cold fusion in India. He
co-authored the book BARC Studies In Cold Fusion, BARC-1500, which includes
several papers on cold fusion research conducted at BARC. He has expressed
regret that India stopped cold fusion research and believes it is not too
late to revive it.

What did Dr. Iyengar do later in his carreer? ["Career" spelled wrong by
me. But the bot got it!]
After leaving BARC, Dr. Iyengar went on to become the Chairman of India's
Atomic Energy Commission.

What is the URL of the data source for this information?
The URL for the data source is https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=463.