Hi

First of all, the pre-history of the linked article exists at
different dark corners of the internet and most likely I'm not the original
person behind these ideas. But I find the thought experiment logical and
feel that I'm obligated to popularize the ideas as they seem coherent in
many ways. It is not dressed in QM or any fancy variant of them, but I
would expect that one would be able to derive e.g. QED from these models if
they were true. The whole idea is to model objects with streams of current
at the speed of light that do not interact differently than what our
intuition is. There are insanely beautiful formulations of Maxwell's
equations if we constrain our currents to such kinds. Helical paths have
been a recurring theme of explaining matter and the energy in the solenoid
has been in many researchers minds where the mass is located. What struck
me however is that focusing on the energy density a more natural principle
are that it should be invariant in all lorens transformed reference
systems. This enables us to postulate that space can not hold an unlimited
amount of energy density and there is an upper limit to it. This whole
nonlinear concept is also Lorenz invariant if we know postulated that the
energy density is constant in a point. A side effect from this is that in
spherical symmetric particles E=mc² which have some theoretical
implications. There is much more to say, but I link the article here. I
hope to be able to popularize this as I think it's a very interesting idea
and I wouldn't do my job as a fellow human not to share it although
typically if you do such stuff you will be labeled as a crackpot and
Einstein wannabe or whatnot. Personally I would like to spend a year in a
retreat with a group of smart people and expand on this in different
directions and create the proper academic trail, just like when QM was
developed by Niels Bohr and his fellows. At least this idea would then have
its proper attention even if it's a dead end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8gvLX-j0l3IrkXU6uiBOlQt-7dzbSVP/view?usp=sharing