I replaced all files with text formatted files, and corrected some that
were not machine readable. I think the ChatBot performance has improved. It
finds URLs more often, and it finds details in the papers. It still misses
some details. See this exchange:

BOT: Hello! What can I do for you today?

Did nasa researchers verify results from K2CO3?
Yes, there have been experiments conducted with K2CO3 electrolyte and
nickel cathodes that have shown excess heat production. NASA has been
involved in attempting to replicate these results, but to my knowledge, no
team has been successful except for the Stanford results and results from
Europe and the USSR. However, there have been some successful replications
of the Case Heat Effect accompanied by some of the largest 4He
concentrations so far observed. As for the specific question about NASA
researchers verifying results from K2CO3, I am not sure. Would you like me
to look up more information on that?

Yes.
After conducting further research, I have not been able to find any
specific information about NASA researchers verifying results from K2CO3
electrolyte and nickel cathodes. However, there have been several other
groups around the world who have reported confirming the generation of
excess heat in such Ni-H2O cells using K2CO3 electrolyte and porous nickel
cathodes. These groups include Mills and Kneizys, Bush and Eagleton of
CalPoly, Pomona, Thermacore Inc., and several groups at BARC in India.
Additionally, Reiko Notoya and Michio Enyo of Hokkaido University in Japan
reported excess heat production in the electrolysis of light water solution
of potassium carbonate using porous nickel cathode.

Are there papers from Fralick, author or coauther?
I'm sorry, but I could not find any information about a Fralick author or
co-author in the given information. Could you provide me with more context
or details about what you are looking for?

Is there a paper authored by Niedra, co-author Fralick?
I apologize for the confusion earlier. After conducting further research, I
was able to find information about a paper authored by J.M. Niedra and Ira
T. Myers titled "Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat Effect in a Light
Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell." The paper was
published as a NASA Technical Memorandum in February 1996 and reprinted in
Infinite Energy, Vol.2, No.7, 1996, pp.62-70. However, I could not find any
information about a co-author named Fralick in this paper.

[THIS IS MY MISTAKE. I forgot to include Fralick in the LENR-CANR.org
database. Apparently, the Bot is looking at the ASCII version of the index
that I uploaded, and found this:
Title: Niedra, J.M. and I.T. Myers, <i>Replication of the apparent excess
heat effect in light water-potassium carbonate-nickel-electrolytic
Abstract: Replication of experiments claiming to demonstrate excess heat
production in light water-Ni-K2CO3 electrolytic cells was found to produce
an apparent excess heat of 11 W maximum, for 60 W electrical power into the
cell. Power gains ranged from 1.06 to 1.68. The cell was operated at four
different dc current levels plus one pulsed current run at 1 Hz, 10% duty
cycle. The 28 liter cell used in these verification tests was on loan from
a private corporation whose own tests with similar cells are documented to
produce 50 W steady excess heat for a continuous period exceeding hundreds
of days. The apparent excess heat can not be readily explained either in
terms of nonlinearity of the cell's thermal conductance at a low
temperature differential or by thermoelectric heat pumping. However, the
present data do admit efficient recombination of dissolved hydrogen-oxygen
as an ordinary explanation. Calorimetry methods and heat balance
calculations for the verification tests are described. Considering the
large magnitude of benefit if this effect is found to be a genuine new
energy source, a more thorough investigation of evolved heat in the
nickel-hydrogen system in both electrolytic and gaseous loading cells
remains warranted.]

What is the abstract for ""Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat Effect
in a Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell."
BOT: The abstract for "Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat Effect in a
Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell" by J.M. Niedra
and Ira T. Myers is as follows: "Replication of experiments claiming to
[...]

What is the URL for ""Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat Effect in a
Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell."
BOT: The URL for "Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat Effect in a Light
Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell" by J.M. Niedra and Ira
T. Myers is http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/NiedraJMreplicatio.pdf.

How big was the cell described in the paper "Replication of the Apparent
Excess Heat Effect in a Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic
Cell"?
According to the information provided in the paper "Replication of the
Apparent Excess Heat Effect in a Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel
Electrolytic Cell" by J.M. Niedra and Ira T. Myers, the cell used in the
verification tests was a 28 liter cell.

[NOTICE THAT I REPEAT THE TITLE  "Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat
Effect in a Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell"]

28 liters is big! Bigger than most cold fusion experiments I think. Can you
confirm that?
Yes, you are correct. The 28 liter cell used in the verification tests
described in the paper "Replication of the Apparent Excess Heat Effect in a
Light Water-Potassium Carbonate-Nickel Electrolytic Cell" by J.M. Niedra
and Ira T. Myers is larger than most cold fusion experiments. Many cold
fusion experiments use cells that are much smaller, typically on the order
of a few cubic centimeters to a few liters in volume.