We all wait for the first device with COP >2!

J.W:

On 04.12.2023 09:59, Vibrator ! wrote:
Just a heads up for anyone interested - i've succeeded in my long-held objective of cultivating and harvesting a divergent inertial frame.

The energy density is whatever you want - just make up some high number and you're good - and power density is basically that number times how many cycles a second you'd like.

As predicted, it's also a reactionless thruster, breaking both CoM and CoAM.  Latest version of the interaction runs opposing systems in tandem, mutually self-cancelling all stray momenta.

If you'd struggle to believe there was sufficient complexity within classical mechanics for the possibility of over-unity to go unnoticed for three centuries - that within Newton's three laws, plus gravity, there could lay hidden the kernel of an interface between the corporeal and sublime - i would not argue with you..

..yet the fact is, gravity isn't even involved.  It's just an inertial interaction!

Believe it or not, it's possible to source and sink momentum and energy from and to inertia and time!

See my thread on the BW forum - it's all sims for now, but a major advance on what was previously a completely-outsider theory.

Mechanical over-unity is no longer even an engineering problem, let alone a physics one..

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr. 22

+41 44 760 14 18