You're welcome, Frank.

I am aware that the value of the proton radius is questionable, for example

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/Proton.html

the two values listed are 0.805 ± 0.011 and 0.862 ± 0.012 femtometers.
So there is some wiggle room for theory, but 1.4 seems like too big
a stretch from the known experimental evidence. See this for example.

http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/9712347

which is a pretty good summation of work up to that date. Anyway, with
these base figures I get a capacity for the proton of ~.96 x 10^-25 Farads.

While I don't know how this all fits into your theory, it might prove
more profitable to just toss out preconceived notions, find the most
accurate measured values, and play with those. As I said, there's
some wiggle room with the proton, but not much more than .1 femtometers.

I rather like the direction Fred was going with this, although I would
disagree that the impedence of the electron is the space impedence. I'd
be happy to bat this around, but it seems like this list is still immersed
in the kinds of discussion that drove me away last year.

If you or anyone else has read this far, and you want to
discuss these issues or others relating to the new energy scene, do
contact me privately, I run a list for just this purpose. No requirements
for joining other than the ability to think rationally and post
without (too much ) axe grinding...*grin*

Hope this helps.

K.