From: Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Bruce Depalma & "Free Energy" - A Sad Story of Fraud and Delusion
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:40:24 -0800 (PST)

Mark Goldes wrote:
 > Paul, VO,
 >
 > DePalma was a very sad case. He was fired by MIT.
He maintained his N
 > Machine could never work as a motor but only as a
generator. We hired
 > Ken Wasson, an excellent magnetics consultant, to
visit Bruce and he
 > pointed out that it could be developed into a motor
with a market large
 > enough to support his research. Bruce then called
me and screamed into
 > the phone so loudly that I could hold it three feet
away as he ranted
 > that this could not be true.
 >
 > His work was never Over Unity and the early report
suggresting otherwise
 > was later retracted by Dr. Kinchloe as erroneous.
 >
 > An ME friend of mine went to work for DePalma in an
effort to help him
 > and worked for subsistance wages. This was after
Bruce emigrated from
 > the U.S. My friend concluded he was a fraud and was
bilking investors.
 > He left in disgust.
 >
 > There seem to be endless efforts to find value in
his work ever since
 > his death. As far as I am aware, all have come to
naught.

 > Mark

Mark,

Really I'm not here to discuss Bruce's personal life
and idiosyncrasies.  His personal
problems have *ZERO* effect on my analysis of his
work.  Have some simple questions for
you -->

1.  Can you show us any proof that Dr. Kincheloe
retracted his claims.

2.  Can you show us the details exactly how Dr.
Kincheloe, ***a Professor of Electrical
Engineering***, could make a mistake in measuring DC
voltage and current? LOL

3.  Can you presiley show us any mistakes found in the
gyro drop experiments as performed
by Performed by Kenneth Gerber, M.D., Richard F.
Merritt, and analysis by Edward Delvers
--> http://depalma.pair.com/gyrodrop.html

In reference to #2, I cannot see how a Professor of
Electrical Engineering could make such
simple mistakes, and therefore it seems more likely
thugs threatened Dr. Kincheloe and his
family.

Paul Lowrance

_http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html_
 >>  >
(http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html)
 >>  >
 >>  >
 >>  > enjoy
 >>  >
 >>  > Frank Znidarsic
 >>

 >> Maybe you're interested in the late Bruce
Depalma's

http://depalma.pair.com/SpinningBall(Understanding).html

 >> Home page:
 >> http://depalma.pair.com/
 >>
 >> I'm uncertain why Bruce Depalma's work is ignored.
 >> visited Bruce when he lived in Santa
 >> Barbara, CA.  From what I know it seems legit.
The
 >> common "free energy" N-machine power
 >> measurements are simple-- DC in, DC out. I know
Bruce
 >> had Electrical Engineer test his
 >> machines. One of the earlier published data
clearly
 >> shows "free energy."  IMHO either this
 >> was one of the biggest scams or it's legit. Some
may
 >> thing the N-machine appears too
 >> simple to generate "free energy," but Bruce's wide
 >> range of experiments dealing with
 >> gravity & inertia revealed spinning objects change
the
 >> surrounds.  The falling ball
 >> experiments are classical examples -->
 >> http://depalma.pair.com/gyrodrop.html
 >>
 >> Bruce's N-machines produce appreciably high
angular
 >> forces-- over 9000 G's.  Perhaps
 >> that's a window for "free energy."
 >>
 >> http://www.rexresearch.com/trombly/trombly.htm