Almost all energy is potential energy really.

Motion is potential as it depends of the reference frame, voltage is
potential.

Just because you can measure it doesn't mean it's not potential, you can
measure gravity, magnetic fields, motion...

The one exception that I can think of is light (or em waves) they seem to be
inherently energy, although how much depends on you motion relative to the
light (60 hz VLF could be cosmic rays to your POV if you were moving fast
enough)

heat is of course just a form of motion.