Michel Jullian wrote:

Dr Ball won't make the headlines by pointing out that plant growth is stimulated by an increase in CO2 levels I am afraid.
The increased plant growth is a self correcting element that's engaging that it won't be reported is because the press has the same agenda that you do, and can't be bothered with the facts.

Indeed there is some self correction built in the system, so what? You really believe climate can't change drastically, one way or another, under human influence?
The climate is changing because the Sun is putting out more energy. Only a fool believes that we can do anything about it.

If you read less politics and more physics, you could make your own opinion.
End of this useless discussion as far as I am concerned.

I listen to plenty of politics, which is why I'm so upset that these idiots are muckering about with the economy. You're dismissive attitude is the same as that of the people who want to fire the climate scientist who questions global warming.

Worse, you have the idiot liberal politicians who want to reinstate the fairness doctrine to suppress conservative talk radio, which is one of the few venues in which this nonsense is questioned.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---