From: "Jed Rothwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Re: No Thermite ?

> I meant "what floor the airplane is going to hit." Sorry about that.

Err, I haven't followed the debate closely (many points escape me) but
Jed's question makes sense technically, any thermite causing the collapse
would have had to be installed at the floor where the collapse initiated,
i.e. where the airplane hit, but how could they know which floor it was
going to be? Did they plant all floors? Or did the pilots aim at a given
range of planted floors?

Michel (not taking sides, nor trying to revive the heated debate, just
wondering what's the theory on this)