Hello Nick,

Nick Palmer wrote:
> Firstly, I did not say that there is no THERMAL noise (obviously there
> is from the Brownian motion) I said that there is no thermally induced
> effective *voltage* noise when there is no current flowing.

If you want to learn about thermal noise then create a Spice simulation circuit. When you feel you have a circuit generating true voltage noise *only* when there's current, lol, then post the Spice circuit. You are in for a surprise when you learn how EE's simulate true voltage noise. BTW, true voltage noise has no upper voltage crest limit. I would suggest LTSpice/SwitcherCAD by Linear technology if you want a nice professional free spice program -->

http://ltspice.linear.com/software/swcadiii.exe
http://www.linear.com/designtools/softwareRegistration.jsp

LTSpice and Linear technology are well viewed in EE world. If you need help creating a voltage noise source then the EE's at LTSpice Yahoo Groups can help -->
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LTspice/

Please, just don't tell them what you told us, otherwise they may laugh and ignore you.

I read your entire recent post and I am sorry, but your logic is flawed beyond repair.

p.s., I've worked with voltage noise sources on Spice programs far too many times in addition to building real circuits. LTSpice is very accurate. Such thermal voltage noise causes real current, which is caused by random electron vibrations. If you truly want to understand the elementary physics behind such noise then write a computer program, which will demonstrate how a peak random source doubles when four random sources are added in series. Random noises caused by all vibrating electrons don't cancel. Thermal noise is real voltage.

Michel Jullian wrote:
> My involvement in new energy is non-public, and concerns principally the electrical and chemical aspects of determining a system's energy balance.

I would interpret your answers as, "You are not working on Free Energy technology." Then may I ask "What's your purpose or goal at Vo?"

Believe it or not, kind regards,
Paul Lowrance