----- Original Message -----
From: "OrionWorks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]: Re: Re: Loop closed? (was Re: High efficiency electrolysis)

> I'm not sure I follow you.
>
> If the Vort messaging system stripped the subject line from your original
> post how could your subsequent post suddenly have the subject line placed
> back in - if you are replying using a subsequent post where the subject line
> no longer exists. Or is that not what you're saying.

No, what I mean is that I made two posts P1 and P2 replying to one same post
P0, so the subject lines of P1 and P2 were strictly identical, automatically
derived from P0's subject line by my email software. P1 had its subject line
stripped, whereas P2 had its subject line intact. Conclusion: the problem
doesn't lie in the original subject line itself. The bodies (contents,
excluding the subject line) were different, so maybe the problem lies in the
body, or in the length of the body (P2 was shorter). It's the first time I
experienced the problem, this may be because I usually write shorter posts.

Michel