Howdy Zac,

The links you gave for Texas A&M research in two phase separation shows that Aggies are beginning to learn how to attract research money... err.. well.. maybe after they learn how to spell " seperate" <grin>. I don't know any of these guys but if you do, you may mention they can contact me regarding their water in space recovery system . They will need to add "shapes" inside the cyclone separator to produce " sympathetic" vortexes to position the gas and solids for extraction in a zero grav regime. Suspect the project they are working on is mostly for a search for the next funding stage. Have to remember how NASA has morphed .

Richard