Hi,
[snip]
>Zachary Jones wrote:
>
>> Know who at U of M?
>>
>> Zak
>

>Da! If I knew who he was, I'd look him up.
>
>Richard wrote;
>
> >Not hard to run into lotsa people like this at meetings but >where's
>the beef?
>
>It depends on whether or not someone can produce any gold doesn't it.

If Whitegold plays the role in life that they claim it plays, then the last
thing we want to do with it is convert it into useless yellow metal. Quite the
contrary, we should be looking for ways of converting the useless yellow metal
into Whitegold powder so that it can work its magic in the life cycle.

Going out on a limb, I would even go so far as to suggest that this may be the
original reason that the yellow metal became so prized in the first place. The
"gods" knew what to do with it, and therefore valued it. Our primitive
ancestors, through their contacts with the "gods", could only comprehend that it
was "valuable", without understanding why, and that sense of "value" has
continued to this day.

Now the original reason has become so lost in the mists of time that people are
even prepared to extract the Whitegold powder remaining in the Earth, and
convert it into metallic gold, because it's "valuable" - Doh!

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.