Ok that's good its still useful information. I and others need that data. Nice to see that its not bad news. Several sites on the web are expecting bigger things. Maybe I should pass this to them. Thanks I know what to look for and when. I have time to do a few chores. Feb to August is still quite a long testing schedule.

John Berry wrote:

    rosco:I can see a misconception storm gathering.

    By tech specs i think Sean has made it pretty clear on many
    occasions that he means power generation details and nothing more.
    (i think)

Yep, rosco is right - see the "Sean quote reference point" thread:
http://www.steorn.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=40661&page=2#Item_7 <http://www.steorn.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=40661&page=2#Item_7>