From: Michel Jullian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:08:54 PM
Subject: Re: [VO]:Global warning caused by humanity-- now factually based.

Indeed Paul, whether you and Dr Brenda and the IPCC http://www.ipcc.ch/are
right is irrelevant. The real question is, can humanity remediate global
warming, and how, we should be practical about this.

Thomas suggested some drives as propulsion means for space parasols, but
it seems to me that since the parasols will be submitted to photon pressure
anyway, it would be great if they could be entirely sustented this way
(solar sails). Indeed, whatever the mass and reflective area of the parasol,
there must exist a spot on the Sun-Earth line where it will be in
equilibrium between solar attraction, centrifugal force and photon pressure,
comments/criticisms welcome on this.

Michel