You would want it to be low distance and frequency specific so the neighbors
can't tap into your power supply.

I believe it is entirely possible because what is happening is a flow of
aether of being established between Primary and Secondary making them very
close inductively and if you do it right it's a one way effect. (The
magnetic field is carried by a flow of aether as has been observed in many
devices)

This can be seen in many free energy devices and ground or super radio
receivers.

On 6/9/07, Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
[snip]
>I can't explain it with em theory, but it behaves like a simple pendulum.
>Ignoring friction, once the pendulum is set in motion it will keep
swinging
>with the same amplitude until the pendulum is used to power a clock or
some
>other device.

Precisely, so if no power is drawn, then none is transmitted
(theoretically).
The trick is that the inductance of the transmitting coil remains high
until a
resonant load is attached. Since most things in the environment are out of
resonance the impedance stays high, and the transmitter itself appears as
a high
impendence to its own power source. Essentially it's a transformer primary
winding with an open secondary winding. BTW this implies that losses can
be
reduced even further by increasing the Q factor of both transmitter and
receiver. The effect of which is to narrow the bandwidth, ensuring that
even
less "spurious receivers" are to be found in the environment, and
consequently
less loss. Of course the flip side is that it's harder to match the
resonant
frequency of the receiver to that of the transmitter.

>Harry
>
>On 8/6/2007 11:27 AM, Michel Jullian wrote:
>
>> Maybe it would be possible for the emitter/primary to know there is a
>> receiver/secondary around drawing power from it, if none it could turn
off,
>> and turn on for a brief time every few seconds to check of it's needed.
Maybe
>> it could even modulate its output power to fit the needs?
>>
>> On the "how it works" side, has anybody understood the difference
between this
>> MHz "resonant magnetic coupling" device and a radio emitter with a
tuned
>> receiver? They say energy is not radiated away if it's not used by a
receiver,
>> I can't really see why.

I suspect that the receiver is within a wavelength of the transmitter, so
that
this is a near field effect, which would imply that greater distances
could be
achieved by using lower frequencies, though I suspect that one of the
corollaries of Murphy's law says that as the frequency drops, so does the
energy
transfer efficiency. ;)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk